Corn is such a classic summer garden veggie, and corn salsa is one of our favorite ways to keep enoying it for months to come! Straight out of the jar or on some nachos, this is sure to become one of your go-to canning projects each summer. Join us for this one hour class where you'll learn to make corn salsa.
Classes are held in The Home Place, the small white house on the Still Family Farm property, located at 5630 Macland Road in Powder Springs. The class will be taught by Leslie Still Oubre, President of Still Family Farm.
Make Your Own Corn Salsa - Sat., August 7 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Maximum 5 people per class.
- Each person will take home one pint of corn salsa.
- All materials and food items provided.
- If you choose to bring your own corn, onions or peppers from your garden or local market, there is no reduction in price. Please let us know via email to email@example.com so we can plan accordingly.
- There is no guarantee that food items will be organic.
There are no refunds for classes since we pre-purchase and plan for the exact number of participants. We appreciate your understanding.