Straight from the jar or sliced and put on a burger - we love dill pickles! Join us for this one hour class where you'll learn to make kosher style dill pickles.
Classes are held in The Home Place, the small white house on the Still Family Farm property, located at 5630 Macland Road in Powder Springs. The class will be taught by Leslie Still Oubre, President of Still Family Farm.
Make Your Own Dill Pickles - Sun., August 15 @ 3:00 p.m.
- Maximum 5 people per class.
- Each person will take home one pint of dill pickles.
- All materials and food items provided.
- If you choose to bring your own cucumbers from your garden or local market, there is no reduction in price.
- There is no guarantee that food items will be organic.
There are no refunds for classes since we pre-purchase and plan for the exact number of participants. We appreciate your understanding.